Year 2021 kicked-off powerfully as TechSisters was honored to host Jana Kukk, Strategic Design practiotioner who gave us humorous yet practical overview of service design. Jana filled our evening with great examples of how and why service design can and should be done in order to fulfill needs of both customer and provider.
For those of you who would like to read more about service design, Jana offered a brief book recommendation of following:
- Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy by Martin Lindstrom;
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger;
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact by Dan and Chip Heath;
- Service Design for Business: A Practical Guide to Optimizing the Customer Experience by Ben Reason, Lavrans Løvlie and Melvin Brand Flu;
- The Experience Economy by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore
Event was powered by Iglu OÜ, thank you!